What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Employment information, such as your work history, educational background, and company information
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as references and salary expectations
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Match you with potential employers or candidates
- Send you alerts for opportunities or candidates you’d want to hear about
- Improve our website and services
- Communicate with you about your status and our services
How do we share your information?
We share your information with the following third parties:
- Potential employers, if you have authorized us to do so
- Our service providers, who help us to operate our website and provide our services
- Law enforcement agencies, if they have a legal right to access your information
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to protect your information, including:
- SSL encryption
- Access control
- Industry’s best software solutions
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with our services or if we are required to do so by law.
You have the following choices about your information:
- You can choose not to provide us with your information but then we cannot work with you.
Snelling Professional Services
10805 Kingston Pike suite 110
Knoxville, TN 37934